The Age of Genocide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Genocide

Sign up, pick a side and prepare for battle! Who will come out victorious? Will Mankind triumph like the movies portray? Will the Dragons scorch the planet? Maybe the Kitsune will be allowed to run rampant... It's up to you to decide the victor!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:52 pm
Latest topics
» Dating parsonsfield. Dating little meadows.
The Throne Room EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:23 pm by Guest

» barleans fish oil
The Throne Room EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:58 am by Guest

» Larium Medication
The Throne Room EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:36 am by Guest

» Swine Flu Media Bulletin Issued At: 11am Wednesday 13 May 2009, Wales
The Throne Room EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:49 pm by Guest

» Dating elbert. Thailand dating trip report.
The Throne Room EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:02 pm by Guest

» hardcore chinese free mpeg
The Throne Room EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:57 pm by Guest

» консультация гинеколога online
The Throne Room EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:00 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
The Throne Room EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:09 pm by Guest

» Outpatient Drug Rehab Denton Texas
The Throne Room EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:01 am by Guest

The Throne Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyu ~Hell's Mistress~
Kyuubi no Youko
Kyuubi no Youko

Female Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-12-11

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:01 pm

*Sits lazily on the throne, her legs propped up on one of the armrests and leaning her body on the other. Swims a coin over her fingers out of boredem, wondering if theres anything interesting going on outside the realm*

Last edited by Kyu ~Hell's Mistress~ on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Windfang
Veteran
Veteran
Windfang

Female Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-12-07

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:01 pm

*Walks in smirking, wearing lab coat and sunglasses with a stack of papers under one arm and stand in the other* *bows* My Queen.
Back to top Go down
Kyu ~Hell's Mistress~
Kyuubi no Youko
Kyuubi no Youko

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:09 pm

*Glances over to wind with curious expression as he makes his was towards her*

Hello wind.....you have something for me?
Back to top Go down
Windfang
Veteran
Veteran
Windfang

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:12 pm

Yes I do. *sets stand up then sets up what looks like blueprints to panther* As you know I have working on making a working panther warrior. I have succeeded in my objective. *whistles and looks at door*

*large panther walks in, black coat shining in the light, silver armor with no spikes, a stinger like blade at the end of it's tail, diamond claws glistening and onyx fang pokes out from under it;s upper lip* *it's most defining feature is it's calm yet killer-like eyes*
Back to top Go down
Kyu ~Hell's Mistress~
Kyuubi no Youko
Kyuubi no Youko

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:24 pm

*Levels a gaze on the creature which entered the room, straightening out in her seat, crossing her legs, and giving it a once over before looking back towards wind*

"Congratulations on your success wind. Its no more menacing than one of the black soul warriors I make but I suppose you have a reason for making them? These creations of yours.....from what I can tell, they require panther hides and a few alterations, but whats their main purpose?"
Back to top Go down
Windfang
Veteran
Veteran
Windfang

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:31 pm

For now, Ashe here is my guard. *takes out pointer stick* I'll start at her tail, stop me if I lose you. Here you can see the stinger blade I have placed, but what you can't see is the zerogravity alloy wire that runs through her tail to a spool allowing for long distance attacks as well. In her legs I have increased muscle strength by 30% making her faster then ever. Her diamond claws are sharp enough to tear through armor with one slash. In her ears, I installed a microphone so I know hear what she hears, her fangs have poison injectors inside so when she bites down the poison will her victim. Her left eye has a camera in it so I will always visual. She has calmness and intel of a human, and power and aggression of a demon.
Back to top Go down
Kyu ~Hell's Mistress~
Kyuubi no Youko
Kyuubi no Youko

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:42 pm

"Wind, the soul warriors have no need for muscles because their bodys are pure soul enegy in demonic armor. They retain the abilitys, powers, and stregths they had when they were alive and then some. They also keep their intelligence and battle strategys. As for weapons, they are incredibly versatile as they can manifest any weapon they need using their own soul energy. Regardless of what type of soul used on them, they end up the same as unrelenting, emotionless killing machines. Poisons have no effect since they have no actual bodies, they cannot be crippled, and they never exhaust themselves."

*Glancing once more towards Ashe*

"I am impressed with what you've been able to do so far but retreving panther hides for there creations are not on my agenda. You may continue your experiments with these creatures, but I dont see them replacing my army, but they may become apart of it or become your personal killers."

Last edited by Kyu ~Queen of Hell~ on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Windfang
Veteran
Veteran
Windfang

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:44 pm

*smirks* Who says I need panther hides anymore. Her whole body is made from of Zero Gravity alloy thread. And as to joining to joining your army, that wasn't my objective. My panthers will be part of my army.
Back to top Go down
Kyu ~Hell's Mistress~
Kyuubi no Youko
Kyuubi no Youko

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:49 pm

*Waves a hand in dismissal and returns to her laying position from before as she lays across the chair*

"Then continue, but try to keep it down in that lab of yours..."
Back to top Go down
Windfang
Veteran
Veteran
Windfang

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:50 pm

Hai hai . *picks up stand and bows then leaves with Ashe*
Back to top Go down
Vash
New
New
Vash

Female Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-19

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:14 am

Vash somehow folled the guards and ran through the throne room almost finished with her streaking.
Back to top Go down
Kyu ~Hell's Mistress~
Kyuubi no Youko
Kyuubi no Youko

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:54 am

Kyu's eye twitched as she stared after the strange one who just ran into her throne room naked and left. As she gave a questioning glance towards the so-called guards at the door, all they could do was shrug since they had no idea how to handle a naked intruder streaking through the palace. Giving a small annoyed sigh, she resumed her lazy position on the throne and hoped to erase the image from her mind...........and made a mental note to have her guards at the door replaced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room Empty

Back to top Go down

The Throne Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Age of Genocide :: The Palace of Flames :: The Palace Of Flames: Throne Room-
Jump to: